WILL TAKING ANTIBIOTICS PREVENT ME FROM PARTICIPATING IN AUDITING?
No. Antibiotics work differently than drugs. A preclear taking antibiotics pursuant to a doctor’s prescription should let their Director of Processing know, but this will not prevent them from receiving auditing. Many people claim that antibiotics work more rapidly and effectively when they receive auditing at the same time.
Why does one have to wait six weeks to participate in auditing if one has been habitually using drugs?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Scientology Beliefs
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- What is auditing?
- What is the difference between the two Scientology paths of auditing and training?
- Do all Church staff participate in auditing and training?
- What do the terms preclear and auditor mean?
- What is the E-Meter and how does it work?
- Why does one have to wait six weeks to participate in auditing if one has been habitually using drugs?
- Will taking antibiotics prevent me from participating in auditing?
- Is it okay to take any sort of drugs when you are in Scientology?
- What is the Purification Rundown?
- How many hours a day can one participate in auditing?
- Has the technology of auditing changed since the early days of Scientology?
- What will I get out of auditing?
- Does auditing really work in all cases?
- What can auditing cure?
- Can one go exterior in auditing?
- Are auditors governed by a code of conduct?
- Is information divulged during auditing sessions always kept confidential?
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- Church of Spiritual Technology
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society